-
January 5th, 2006, 12:11 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Today was a good AG day!!!!
I got my package from AGPNY!
In it it was Samantha's travel duster... YIpEE!!!
I've been postponing getting this outfit forever... only to find out that it was out the door!!! But my PS got me the last box they had in store! So, here it is!
Also, I got Coconut's Rinkside accessories: I have a new favorite Coco set!!! This is the cutest thing they had made for the puppy! The tam and the scarf are adorable, with all the embroidery, and the bouquet is extremely well done!
And to top the day, I just ordered Bitty's chocolate cherry outfit and coat sets for Kiana (that is gonna be a short skirt!!!)
With the sale, plus Lissie's coupon, I got the coat and hat for free! Yipee!!!
What a day!!!
Ana [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks